The Rabbit is 2016 science fiction horror film. Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions is distributed the film with Jason Blum's Blumhouse Productions produced it that stars Abigail Breslin and Dakota Fanning as two sisters who found out the half-human, half-rabbit who they are looking after is turning into the beast.
Two sisters (Abigail Breslin and Dakota Fanning) found themselves in danger when they found a rabbit in the street then the rabbit change into human. Half human, half rabbit end up turning into the beast.
The movie opens with
- Abigail Breslin as Hayley Morgan
- Dakota Fanning as Natalie Morgan/Hayley's older sister
- Ethan Hawke as David/A half human and half rabbit who was named by Hayley and Natalie
- Alexander Gould as Teenager David/A 18 years old Jake
- Samuel Joslin as Young David/A 7 years old Jake
- Milla Jovovich as Sarah Morgan/Hayley and Natalie's mother and widower
- Teresa Palmer as Kirsty Connor/Hayley and Natalie's next-door neighbor/bully
- Mark Webber as William Sanders/Kristy's boyfriend