Amityville Dollhouse Strikes Again! (also known as Amityville Dollhouse: It Strikes Again in UK) is a 2017 film loosely based on a film known as Amityville Dollhouse. It is a homage between Amityville Dollhouse, Poltergeist and House of the Devil.
A family are haunted by strange hallucinations after their 12-year-old daughter discovers a dollhouse that resembles 112 Ocean Avenue and Deborah calls a paranormal investigator and an exorcist for help.
- Sigourney Weaver as Deborah Gebhard, the wife of Roland
- Boyd Gaines as Roland Gebhard, the husband of Deborah
- Tara-Nicole Azarian as Meredith Gebhard, the oldest and first-born daughter and autist who believes in ghosts
- JJ Totah as Octavio Gebhard, the second-born son and Meredith's younger brother who is a teenager and loves soccer
- Ava Acres as Hayden Gebhard, a 12-year-old girl who finds the dollhouse and the third-born daughter
- Connor Corum as Everett Gebhard, the fourth-born son
- Jodelle Ferland as Stacey Gebhard-Roberts, the 23-year-old cousin of the Gebhard family who seems to like Meredith
- Rachel McAdams as Dr. Bethany Mullaly, a paranormal investigator who hunts for ghosts
- Simon Quarterman as Father Jameson Simmons, an exorcist who wants to exorcise evil entities in the house
- The Gebhards are the ones who could see and hear ghosts.